[Fedora-xen] virt-manager gives "The console is currently unavailable" in FC6

Laurent Flesch laurent.mylists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:49:21 UTC 2006

Hello,

Actually, I have exactly the same problem with FC6 for some days now.
Concerning Daniel's questions (for me) :

- qemu process : ok
- virsh dump : ok but why port=-1 ?
<graphics type='vnc' port='-1'/>
- virt-manager log :
Unable to activate console socket.gaierror (-2, 'Nom ou service inconnu')
(detail is given below).

What strange is, it is that everything worked well at beginning.
I have not made system modifications or so. It's the third time that I have
to install FC6.

It would be really great if you have an idea about what is happening.
Thanks for your help