AW: [Fedora-xen] Block device sharing

Thomas von Steiger thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch
Sat Nov 18 09:10:03 UTC 2006

Hi Bertho,

My setup for gfs inside guest's looks like this.
For export 1 os lv and 2 shared lv's I use this:

disk = ['phy:/dev/xenvg/xenRHEL4_3,ioemu:hda,w',
        'phy:/dev/xenvg/xenCLU1fs1,ioemu:hdb,w!',
        'phy:/dev/xenvg/xenCLU1fs2,ioemu:hdc,w!' ]

For sharing a blockdevice you need "w!". On top xenCLU1fs1 and xenCLU1fs2 i
have running gfs with clvm inside the guests.

Thomas