[Fedora-xen] Probems installiing windows under xen in FC6

Robert Thiem junk at remcc.org
Mon Nov 20 00:39:56 UTC 2006

Ian Brown wrote:
> I am trying desperately to install windows under xen in FC6 on x86_64;
> When I ran :
> xm create windows.hvm , there is some window on the screen for a second
> then it is closed.
>
> On the console I see
> xm create windows.hvm
> Using config file "/etc/xen/windows.hvm".
> Started domain ExampleHVMDomain
> and that's it.

I'm just starting to look at getting a HVM running myself (that's an "I'm
not an expert disclaimer" :> )

I didn't think that "xm create" would say anything beyond that.

If you do a "xm list" does it show up the HVM domain? Maybe it's just
sitting around running in the background waiting for a VNC connection or
somesuch.

Regards,
Robert