[Fedora-xen] SELinux HVM unfriendly?

Robert Thiem junk at remcc.org
Mon Nov 20 14:50:05 UTC 2006

(Continued - apparently trying to add tabs and spaces to a web based
e-mail window can lead to premature mailing :> )

None of these turn up with the paravirtualisation.

My HVM config is straight from the xmexample.hvm except for the disk line
and activating SDL and sound. I don't remember destroying my SELinux
settings except to set contexts on /extra/xen (selinux policies scare me),
but I do run the closed source NVidia drivers (Of Doom!) which do do
something to SELinux, so who knows.

Anyway - I lived without SELinux for FC1-5. I imagine I can live with the
occasional permissive mode until FC7.

Robert