[Fedora-xen] Mouse out of sync on guest machines

Spuhler, Peter pspuhler at ball.com
Thu Nov 30 20:43:02 UTC 2006

Yes I've been experiencing the same mouse problem although less
noticeably when using SDL and have also had the keyboard lock up. Sofar
I haven't seen a solution to this problem.

My setup in a 2cpu dual-core machine running FC6-64. I've had this
problem with both FC6 and windows as an unmodified guest OS.