[Fedora-xen] Installing a second guest OS of same FC6 Test2 fails in Fc6 Test2 Dom0 with PAE error

shobha ranganathan shobha_ranganathan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 01:30:47 UTC 2006

I have a Dom0 FC6 Test2. I installed one guest with FC6 Test2 and it worked fine.
  Of course I needed to rebuild xen3.0.2 with pae=y.

  when I installed second guest OS with same FC6 Test2, I get the error in /var/log/xend-debug.log that

  ERROR: PAE kernel on non-PAE host
  ERROR: Error constructing guest OS
  I also get VMError: (9, 'Bad File Descriptor').

  while /var/log/xend.log gives me
  (XenBootLoader:83) Boot Loader didn't return any data!

  What did I miss here ? I have the same Dom0 kernel that has a successful one guest install of FC6 TEst2.

  Thanks for your help
  Shobha