[Fedora-xen] Help: creating a rawhide guest os

Ranganathan, Shobha shobha.ranganathan at intel.com
Mon Oct 9 21:11:03 UTC 2006

I apologize..I mistook it to be Dom0 kernel. My previous suggestion is
for Dom0 kernel

You should take a look at the examples in /etc/xen/ for your guest Os
setup parameters..

Regards
Shobha Ranganathan
"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein