[Fedora-xen] Congratulation for this great Release FC6

Thomas von Steiger thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 25 19:50:39 UTC 2006

I like to congratulate to all the involved people they have build this great
Release Fedora Core 6 with Xen 3.0.3 !

Reinstall of dom0 with fc6 and restore only the guest hvm config files.
After this startup of all the existing guests without any problem,
wonderful.
I think to have a small downtime for a dom0 it's possible to install a new
FC6 as guest and prepare this guest to boot finaly as new dom0.
I'm looking forward to the future to implement projects and platforms with
this great technology.

Greetings from Switzerland.
Thomas