[Fedora-xen] Fedora Wiki process question

Markus Armbruster armbru at redhat.com
Fri Oct 27 05:28:10 UTC 2006

Say I suspect a technical error but lack the expertise to fix it with
confidence.  What's the process to get it worked out?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC6

    3. What would you like to use as the disk (path)? The local path
       and file name of the file to serve as the disk image for the
       guest (eg, /home/joe/xenbox1). This will be exported as a full
       disk to your guest.

I have a hazy recollection that this will run afoul of SELinux,
because it's not in a xen directory, but I'm not sure what locations
exactly will work.