[Fedora-xen] kmod-fglrx-xen package

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Sun Apr 15 12:05:51 UTC 2007

Please make sure that you pass on your feedback to ATI.
ATI has a survey where you can give them feedback on their Linux drivers

http://support.ati.com/ics/survey/survey.asp?deptID=894&surveyID=508&type=web

I've started to "vote with my wallet" - my last two machines were picked
because they had Intel graphics cards - fully supported and Open source.
Everything worked out of the box: Beryl/compix, Xen etc.

We've got to hope that If enough people communicate this message to ATI
they're be a change.

Aic