[Fedora-xen] kernel-xen-2.6.20-1.2944.fc6

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at online.de
Thu Apr 19 04:55:49 UTC 2007

Mauricio Pretto wrote:
> Hey there,
>    Im trying to get xen working in my laptop, an Acer Aspire 5610, but
> im having few problems, like:
>    After booting the kernel with xen enabled the Xorg doesnt start
> properly.
sure ?
a i810 (915) *is* detected !
try vesa as driver

>    The kernel doesnt detect my b44 ethernet controler.
sure ?
i can read from your log:
Apr 18 17:19:30 bogota kernel: eth0: Broadcom 4400 10/100BaseT Ethernet
00:16:d4:ae:58:0b

try to get it running with: system -> administration -> network ...

all this points were fixed on my box with this kernel.

i suggest a new configuration of this devices could help.

--
      ronald