[Fedora-xen] (no subject)

Vikram Goyal vikigoyal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:06:34 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 08:44:37PM +0200, Ronald Warsow wrote:
> Vikram Goyal wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I run FC6. I installed another FC6 on a partition. It installed ok but
> >I can't start it from virt-manager.
>
> virt-manger is (currently) not able to start vm's.
>
> use xm create -c virtmachfc6 and then manage this vm with virt-manger.
>
> or
>
> do i misunderstood your question and xm create... isn't working ?

Thanks, I found the answer googling a bit more hard:), I was able to
boot it ok.I got confused from fedora wiki where it was not mentioned
at all and I was following it quite closely.

Also, I found I couldn't install windows since i have 865GBF
motherboard. Anyways, Original problem got sorted out.

Thanks!
--
vikram...
--
It would save me a lot of time if you just gave up and went mad now.