[Fedora-xen] AMD Opteron Quad Core CPU Availability

Selim Jahangir s.jahangir at qut.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 05:21:45 UTC 2007

Hi guys
Have you anyone worked on tomcat and RHEL5 ? Please hints me on how to configure tomcat on RHEl5. I don't see the tomcat packages in RHEl5.

Regards

Muhammad Selim Jahangir
Computer Systems Officer
(UNIX/Linux Administrator)
Faculty of Built Environment & Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
2 George Street [GP Campus = S Block – S913]
Brisbane  QLD 4000
Email:  s.jahangir at qut.edu.au
Telephone: +61 7 3138 5018
Facsimile:  +61 7 3138 9022