[Fedora-xen] xen networking

Mark Nielsen mnielsen at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 19:26:07 UTC 2007

Dale Bewley wrote:
> Wow, I didn't even know that /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/ existed. Now I know how to remove that annoying 192.168 network. Thanks :)
>
> I'm on F7 and not doing any bonding, but I am using bridges on VLANs and I setup all my interfaces and do my filtering the old fashioned way in /etc/sysconfig.
>
> Sorry if I'm stating the obvious below...

Thanks for the help :) I had some issue with the BRIDGE= lines, the
kernel was saying that it didn't support bridging. Rather than try to
deviate any farther from the supported enterprise installation in place
here, I just went back to RHEL 5 on the node I had upgrade to 5.1 and
made all the bonded VLANs work with the Xen bridges. It's pretty
complex, but I've developed a how-to that I'm hoping to get out soon.
(if you need help before then, feel free to e-mail me).

Mark