[Fedora-xen] fedora4 guest iso

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Sun Aug 26 16:23:43 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 08:42:49PM +0930, paul wrote:
> can you please give me an address where a fedora core 4 xen guest
> installation iso is. I have a bootable dvd but it does not seem to work
> properly!

Fedora Core 4 did not support Xen as an installation target. We merely
provided some add-on packages for a Xen kernel, but these are long since
discontinued and won't work with current Xen anyway. Fedora Core 4 has
been unsupported for a long time even on bare metal, upgrade to something
more recent if you want Xen support, or run FC4 fully-virtualized instead.

Dan.