[Fedora-xen] (no subject) - (Win HVM not booting) - FIXED!

Gary Catalano gcatalano at crypticstudios.com
Wed Dec 12 00:59:07 UTC 2007

Thanks to everyone who sent me responses on my original issue.  I got it resolved and it's humming along!  =)

I've been doing some benchmarking on my Windows-on-Xen instance and the numbers are pretty low for certain kinds of tests.  Is there a general assumption about the performance that one can expect from a Xen-instance (i.e. 70% of the speed of a real system, etc.)?  I've got my virtual machine running with 1 virtual cpu and 2gb of RAM, running windows xp.

Many thanks!

Gary Catalano