[Fedora-xen] Running Xen on low spec single CPU

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Mon Feb 26 10:05:29 UTC 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007, Adrian Revill wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Thx for the reply, gives me hope. As you can guess im new to Xen.
>
> So how do you install the os into the DomU?
> If i was installing from cd i could use linux text expert, but i cant
> see how to give the option to the Dom install.

I bootstrap Debian/ubuntu in a fresh jail using debootstrap inside the
install root. I dump that into a freshly made LVM partition and boot
the DomU up, then finish configuring it that way.

Its not that simple. :) I'm pretty sure there's a much nicer way
to bootstrap Fedora DomU's and hopefully one of the Fedora-Savvy people
'ere will point it out.

Adrian