[Fedora-xen] Re: DomU boot on Fedora 6 fails with 'no root found'error.

K T Ligesh ligesh at lxlabs.com
Wed Jan 31 14:40:52 UTC 2007

 I would say that the fedora xen is broken, since I don't think we can use it easily to create a domU using pre-built templates. The initrd for the xen kernel seems to be built to use features that are not at all available on the domU, and there are no simple initrds available either. This is on 32 bit. On 64 bit, the initrd fails to even recognize the xen vbd devices and fails miserably.

 Is there a tutorial on how to create domUs using pre-built templates from jailtime.org?

 Thanks.