[Fedora-xen] Re: DomU boot on Fedora 6 fails with 'no root found' error.

K T Ligesh ligesh at lxlabs.com
Wed Jan 31 18:46:15 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 01:40:58PM -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:

> And at some point will xen and selinux be compatible? I have everything
> in the "right" place, but it still doesn't work.

 Forget selinux. Just disable it. I mean, you think of security only after the bleeding stops, your wounds have healed. (The bleeding that comes from banging your head on the keyboard in frustration). Since this is xen only mailinglist, I think we can talk about the situation with selinux disabled.

 Anyway, won't a setenforce 0, completely disable the damn thing? At least it says so as the output of the command.

 Thanks.