[Fedora-xen] Another problem about easier way to configure domainU: How to change VCPU ?

taoj2 at cs.rpi.edu taoj2 at cs.rpi.edu
Wed Jul 25 17:39:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I have another question. After copying existing configuration file, If I
just change the name, UUID, and MAC, it works. However If I change the
vcpu in configuration file to a different number, for example, from 1 to
2, the new created domain will have some problems. When I was trying to
migrate this domain from one physical host to another one, the migration
never ends !!

Does this mean that creating new guests by copying existing configuration
file is only suitable to configure same-resource-allocation guests? If
vcpu of existing domain is 1, then the new domain has also to be 1??

Thanks for your time.

Best Wishes
Angel