[Fedora-xen] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attepmted to kill init!

taoj2 at cs.rpi.edu taoj2 at cs.rpi.edu
Thu Jul 26 19:23:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

While I use "xm create -c guestvm" to create the domain at Fedora Core 6,
the following error msg appears:

Kernel panic - not syncing: Attepmted to kill init!

This never happened before, when several guest domains are running with
CPU usage < 5%, and I was trying to create a new one. This time, the CPU
usage of the running guest domains are 25%, much higher than before, and
above error msg appears while I create a new guest domain. Is this due to
the reason of not enough resource can be allocated to the new domain? Any
clue?

Thanks.
Best
Angel