[Fedora-xen] resizing Xen para-virtualized guest partition

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Sat Jun 16 13:48:32 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-16 at 09:30 -0400, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> How do you do this if one installs the domU in a LV on dom0?  I thought
> I could simply lvextend the dom0 LV, boot the domU, and then lv/vg/pv
> extend inside the domU, but that didn't work.

Let me add that I realize the domU file system  needs to be resized now,
but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that with "virt-install"
created domUs.

I also haven't figured out how to mount the LV domU file system in dom0.
This only mounts /boot (which is in the domU) on dom0:

lomount -t lvm -diskimage /dev/vg00/asterisk -partition 2 /mnt/xen/

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu