[Fedora-xen] (no subject)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 09:57:45 UTC 2007

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Copy the disk image for the machine. Then copy the config, changing the
> MAC address, name, UUID and path to the disk image.

The other thing to add is that you probably shouldn't copy the disk
image if the guest is running.

To be safe, completely shut the guest down before starting the copy.  I
have also had good results by syncing the disks on a guest, pausing it,
then copying, but I guess there are cases where that might fail.

Rich.