[Fedora-xen] CentOS 4.5 domU on FC6 dom0 won't boot

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Mon Jun 25 00:07:06 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 22:13 -0400, Chris Lalancette wrote:
> Are you sure that it is "frozen", and just not showing a login console?
>  If you boot the domain with kernel parameter "console=xvc0", do you
> then see more init messages, and eventually a console?

That didn't change anything, unfortunately.  It still appears to be
pausing at the same spot.  Kind of confused at this point.

The xen logs don't have anything useful in them either.  Perhaps it's
just a SElinux problem in the domU.

I may eventually just install a brand new CentOS 5 domU, but I'd much,
much, much rather transfer the physical CentOS 4.5 server to a domU.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu