[Fedora-xen] CURSOR STUCK ALONG THE Y

Mig H rmigh at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:16:13 UTC 2007

I'm currently attempting to running the Fedora 7 XEN kernel on a Dell 390.
Specs:  Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHz/1066MHz/4MB L2/Dual-core/VT.
        128MB PCIe x16 nVidia Quadro NVS 285 Graphics
        2GB, 667MHz, DDR2 SDRAM Memory
        80GB SATA 3.0Gb/s with NCQ and 8MB DataBurst Cache

Problem:  Whenever launching the virtual machine (virt-manager) the cursor
gets stuck on along the Y-axis.  I can freely move along the Y-axis but
moving along the X-axis is almost impossible. If I slowly move the mouse it
sometimes works, but normally I just get frustrated and reboot the box.  Is
there a configuration issue I've missed or is this a bug?