[Fedora-xen] Error creating domain in RHEL5 dom0_min_mem

Deependra Shekhawat jeevanullas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:34:55 UTC 2007

Well this time I configured a HTTP install source and it worked. Wow! Xen is
cool. But why doesn't my NFS install hangs and doesn't works. I was not able
to use it in VMware too. I guess problem with NFS somewhere.
I am enjoying Xen right now. I have installed RHEL5-Beta2 till now using Xen
and now going to install Windows 2000.

--
Enjoy Life !