[Fedora-xen] Is my guest hosed?

Brian Leyton bleyton at cpe-corp.com
Thu Mar 8 16:29:32 UTC 2007

Wow, my first question to the list, and I stumped all of the experts ;-)

Let's try a slightly different approach.

Does anyone have, or know where I can get a vmlinuz-2.6.17-1.????.fc5xenU
kernel file? I think if I could just find a kernel of that approximate
vintage, I'll be able to at least boot the guest and get it going again.

Thanks!

Brian