[Fedora-xen] Running a presinstalled Windows XP on drive partition.

NoisilySilent noisilysilent at nerdshack.com
Fri Mar 9 21:44:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

Did anyone succeed in running Windows preinstalled on its own partition?

Actually, I'm having my drive partitioned this way:

1)       sda1 = ntfs (Windows install: directories \Windows and \Program
Files)

2)       sda2 = ntfs (Windows install: directory \Document And Settings)

3)       sda3 = ext3 (FC 6 with Xen)

4)       sda4 = swap

The drive is full.

Partitions 1&2 were set long ago at work, and contain lots of private
documents and programs.

I wish I could run this installation of Windows within Fedora-Xen.

Is this possible? As all I can see is "how to install XP within Xen", not
running a real XP install!

Cheers,

Charles