[Fedora-xen] Error in installation of fully virtualized xen domain

Kiranjeet Kaur Beniwal kkbeniwa at learn.senecac.on.ca
Fri Mar 23 16:16:15 UTC 2007

I am a student of seneca college in toronto.I am having problem in installing fully - virtualized xen domain. when I try to install it I get so many errors
e.g. CD device must exist!
if I give /dev/cdrom path the it says you can not use file name. Then I used the path
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Virtinst/Xenguest.py
This path removed that error but the again I got second error:

Unable to connect to graphical console; DISPLAY is not set.  Please connect to localhost:5900
Domain installation still in progress.  You can reconnect
to the console to complete the installation process.
I don not know what is going on. Anybody can help me

Kiran Beniwal