[Fedora-xen] installing winxp on rhel5

Deependra Shekhawat jeevanullas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:41:28 UTC 2007

Hello guys,
I have RHEL5. I want to install Windows XP on it using Xen. I heard I need
PAE enabled processor. So I did the following:

[root at server ~]# grep -i pae /proc/cpuinfo
And I got this:
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat clflush dts
acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx constant_tsc pni monitor vmx est tm2
xtpr
flags           : fpu tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr mca cmov pat clflush dts
acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx constant_tsc up pni monitor vmx est
tm2 xtpr
[root at server ~]#

Does this tells that I have PAE enabled processor. One more thing I have 512
MB RAM (physical total RAM). So how much should I give to the Virtual
Machine and last thing the installation source in this case can be a CD or
ISO image.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Deependra