[Fedora-xen] install xen rpm

M S Jahangir s.jahangir at qut.edu.au
Fri Mar 30 05:43:39 UTC 2007

Hi guys
I am really in trouble now with installing xen rpm on RHEL5 Client.
I have installed RHEL5 Desktop first and then I was trying to install
xen-3.0 rpm from cdrom and it says lots of dependency error. If i try to
install by typing

yum install xen , it says no matching found.

What can I do to install xen please come forward with your experience
not theory

Regards
selim