[Fedora-xen] resizing Xen para-virtualized guest partition

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue May 8 03:10:17 UTC 2007

On Tue, 8 May 2007, John Summerfield wrote:

[useful answer by Dan]

> Please read ny sig. I really do not want off-list replies. Once I have ADSL at
> home when I move house, hopefully in a couple of weeks, they will simply
> bounce.

Someone takes the effort to help you by hitting "reply" and you're whining
about receiving a duplicate message you could have filtered out with procmail
on a properly connected server if it was *that* important to you:

              :0 Wh: msgid.lock
              | formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

Adding this to your procmail takes less time, and less characters for your
to download once your messages with the above three lines hit your own
mailing list membership :P

If you would cause bounces on the lists that I maintain, you'd simply be
unsubscribed, just like people with out of office replies or badly looping
forward rules.

Paul