[Fedora-xen] Re: fc6xen kernel panic after yum update

jm-ml jm-ml at guzman.at
Mon May 21 08:33:38 UTC 2007

aloa,
i had the same problem a few days ago after upgrading from fc5 to fc6 xen.
the problem seems to be a missing driver in the initrd.
i solved this creating a new initrd using
initrd --with=raid456 --with=lvm xen-xxxxx.img kernel
this works without any problems, i don't know if this is the "correct
way" to solve this, but it works ^^
don't forget to edit your grub.conf, so that the new initrd file is used!

greets jm