Re: [Fedora-xen] Why I can't save and restore domU.

hangil at smu.ac.kr hangil at smu.ac.kr
Wed May 30 00:32:09 UTC 2007

Thank you for your concern.

My system is Para-virtualization.
I successed save/restore and migrate the virtual machine of gui.
But, the domU is not fedora core 6 but fedora 7(rc2).
Someone said me that fedora core 6 is support old framebuffer.
So, He guess that this situation appeared.
I think that fedora 7 is support framebuffer more perfectly.
In fack, I'm not fix setting files at the success case.