[Fedora-xen] Prb manualy creating new VM.

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 17:17:01 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 05:39:27PM +0100, Guillaume wrote:
> 2007/11/13, Dustin Henning <Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com>:
> > Try changing this line:
> > disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sda4,sda1,w' ]
> I change the line to "disk = [ 'phy:/dev/sda4,sda1,w' ]" but that not
> working too.

I missed the start of this thread, but ... I had problems attaching disks
and resolved it by a line like:
	disk = [ 'phy:mapper/LaLvg0-MailDisk,xvda,w', 'phy:mapper/LaLvg0-MailHome,xvdb,w' ]

The important thing was the change from sda or sda1 to xvda.
After that things worked.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/