[Fedora-xen] xenbr0 missing on fedora 8

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:56:32 UTC 2007

----- "Thomas von Steiger" <thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to kickstart domU's on fedora 8 because there is no xenbr0.
> The only bridge i can found is virbr0 and this bridge is running on
> 192.168.22.0
> My kickstart source is located on 192.168.1.0 and new guest's can't
> access
> this network.
>
> "virsh net-list" list network "default" with state "active" and
> "autostart".
> How I can bring back automatically xenbr0 on eth0 without create
> ifcfg-xenbr0 ?

It sounds like all you really care about is having the bridge on the correct subnet since you don't want to mess with network-scripts.

Try this
# virsh net-dumpxml default > net.xml

Edit net.xml then do a
# virsh net-define net.xml

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3