[Fedora-xen] Fedora Core 8 + Xenbr0 + network bridging?

David Levinger davidl at matissenetworks.com
Fri Nov 30 23:12:28 UTC 2007

Thanks to both of you guys for helping me out with this! I think I've
gotten the idea and now have eth0 up and functional in the way you
described!

However, I realized that there is one additional thing that I would like
to do and that is have eth0 and eth1 bonded together and have the Xen
machines use that bond just like they are currently using the eth0
device.

I tried doing this in the way that I normally would, bonding them
together, however, it didn't seem happy afterward. Have either of you
guys done that and if so are there some gotchas I might have missed?

Either way, thank you so much for helping me out with this and
explaining it! It is very much appreciated!

David