[Fedora-xen] Auto starting domains on boot with Fedora 7 dom0

Mike W. Harris mwharris at lib.ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 31 23:52:33 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have a Fedora 7 dom0 with a few domUs.

I'd like to have some of them start when the physical machine reboots. This should be simple, I just put the config file in the /etc/xen/auto directory. Unfortunately we're using libvirt and virt-manager, so we don't have config files. virsh hasn't implemented auto start for xen machines, either.

This seems like a pretty common thing to do, has anyone else had any luck?

-
Mike Harris - Systems
University Library - UC Davis