[Fedora-xen] Xen Windows paravirtualized drivers in Fedora 7

Jim Klein jklein at saugus.k12.ca.us
Thu Sep 13 16:58:19 UTC 2007

Oops! Sorry guys - this was my fault. I had read somewhere (I thought it was on this list) that there was compilable source for paravirt drivers in there, but hadn't actually checked it out before I mentioned it to Jack. I said that I hadn't had a chance to check them out, but I wasn't real clear in my email (was typing on a cell phone, so I wasn't real wordy.) My bad.

--Jim