[Fedora-xen] iwlwifi with 2.6.21-7.fc7xen

Tomáš Kouba tomas at jikos.cz
Wed Apr 2 10:50:44 UTC 2008

Hello,

is anybody on this mailing list using iwlwifi driver with fedora and xen
kernel?
I have downloaded sources, untarred but it doesn't compile with error:

include/asm/fixmap.h: At top level:
include/asm/fixmap.h:110: error: expected declaration specifiers or
‘...’ before ‘maddr_t’
In file included from include/asm/elf.h:52,
                  from include/linux/elf.h:7,
                  from include/linux/module.h:15,
                  from
/root/iwlwifi/iwlwifi-1.2.25/compatible/iwl3945-base.c:31:

The problem is this line:

extern void __set_fixmap(enum fixed_addresses idx,
                                         maddr_t phys, pgprot_t flags);

I am not very sure what gcc complains about maddr_t.

Thanks for any help.

--
Tomas Kouba