[Fedora-xen] iwl3945 driver

Jason Solan jsolan at knouse.com
Tue Apr 15 19:19:12 UTC 2008

Hello,

  I am wondering if anyone has the iwl3945 driver working on xen?  I'm
using Fedora 8 and under the standard kernel the driver works great.
When i switch the xen kernel, fedora can no longer find the device.

If I do a

kudzu -pc NETWORK

the device shows up (as eth1 instead of wlan0) but it does not have a
mac address.

I've tried just manually adding the entry and its mac address
to /etc/sysconfig/hwconf but that didn't seem to do anything for me.

Any help is appreciated.

--Jason

IMPORTANT:
This transmission is sent on behalf of Knouse Foods for business
purposes.  It is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the intended
recipient or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to
the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this
transmission or take any action in reliance on it.  If you received this
transmission in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this
Email message, and please dispose of and delete this transmission.
Thank you.