[Fedora-xen] Unable to use multiple CPUs inside an HVM

David Levinger davidl at matissenetworks.com
Tue Apr 22 17:03:08 UTC 2008

To add a couple more data points to this, if I look in virt-manager it
shows at 97-99% CPU usage, but if I look at the virsh vcpuinfo domain then
it shows that only one processor seems to be doing anything at a time.

IE one will show blocked and the other running, or one will show offline
and the other running and sometimes running and "no state". Considering
the rather poor performance I'm assuming that I'm really only utilizing
one at a time. Any thoughts?

  _____