[Fedora-xen] Installing FC9 guest on Centos 5 fails installing OO writer2latex

Kenneth Tanzer ktanzer at desc.org
Thu Aug 7 18:57:01 UTC 2008

Thanks.  Does that mean FC9 on Centos just can't work, at least for now?

The VM guest is currently stuck, and won't shut down, even with a
destroy.  I get the message below.  Is there any way to get rid of it
short of rebooting?

Ken

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/engine.py", line 485, in
shutdown_domain
    vm.shutdown()
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/domain.py", line 375, in
shutdown
    self.vm.shutdown()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 389, in shutdown
    if ret == -1: raise libvirtError ('virDomainShutdown() failed',
dom=self)
libvirtError: virDomainShutdown() failed internal error domain
information incomplete, missing name