[Fedora-xen] Creating multiple xen bridges

Andy Burns fedora.lists at burns.me.uk
Sat Aug 2 12:29:26 UTC 2008

My machine has two NICs, with xen3.2.0 eth0 is renamed to peth0 and
enslaved to bridge eth0, I now want to use eth1 inside a domU, if I
manually create the eth1 bridge it all works fine, but I'd like the
"cleanest" way for it to be re-created after a reboot of dom0

I found the line in xend-config.sxp where it calls

(network-script network-bridge)

I changed it so that it was

(network-script network-bridge netdev=eth0)
(network-script network-bridge netdev=eth1)

expecting this would work, but after rebooting dom0, I still only get
the eth0 bridge, any suggestions for clean ways to add the second
bridge?