[Fedora-xen] rawhide domU on RHEL5.2 dom0?

Matt Bernstein +systems.extlists.fedora-xen at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Sat Dec 13 09:30:36 UTC 2008

On Oct 6 Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 15:25 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
>> I can't seem to make a rawhide domU work on a RHEL5.2 dom0, because
[snip]
> Cole has been backporting the patches and 5.3 should be able to be able
> to install Fedora 10.

Hi, slight thread-hijack here but given:
- 5.3 isn't here yet
- I have lots of F8 domUs (F8 is very nearly EOL)
- F9 domU doesn't balloon
- F10 domU doesn't boot on 5.2

..I'd like to upgrade _only_ the necessary RPMs in 5.3beta to allow F10 to
boot as a guest on my hypervisors.

Does anyone have such a list? (or even a yum repository?)

Somewhat hopefully,

Matt