[Fedora-xen] no guest configuration file in /etc/xen

Akl Spec aklspec at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 18:00:29 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am newbie to Xen. I installed xen-3.1.0-13.fc8 on fc8 and configured two fedora guest domains, one with virt-manager and the other with virt-installer. Both the virtual servers are up and i can boot them successfully, but both the installation didn't create the guest configuration file in /etc/xen directory(docs says configuration file will be created here).

Can anybody please help me to find out those files??

Thanks in advance.

AKL