[Fedora-xen] Cannot start HVM DomU

Robert Locke lists at ralii.com
Fri Jul 4 22:11:47 UTC 2008

Not sure if I am much help, but the issue did "go away"....

Couple of things.  I have noticed several "updates" to virt-manager and
libvirt.  I did have to "manually" kick it off, and once I did that, it
seems to be "keeping on".

By manual, I mean, I had to create a .xml file and use xm create to
start it once (messed up my mouse until I figured out the correct
setting in the .xml), but after that it kept going and would start from
the GUI....

HTH,

--Rob