[Fedora-xen] domU auto start order

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Wed Mar 5 14:48:13 UTC 2008

	I don't know if the virt-manager created domains are affected by
this, but there is a setting in one of the xend configs that allows you to
set how long to wait before starting each domain, this would allow you to at
least have one domain close to (if not fully) loaded before the next starts.
However, I don't know if this is the reason Kanwar wants to change the boot
order anyway.  Additionally, this setting extends the Dom0 boot by the
number of domains multiplied by the length of the delay.
	Dustin