[Fedora-xen] usb tablet support?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Thu Mar 20 13:13:45 UTC 2008

I'm having a heck of a time discovering if I can actually make the mouse
behave via usb tablet support or not.

I've added usb=1 and usbdevice='tablet' to my fedora 8 HVM config file,
but the mouse seems to act exactly the same way (however the qemu tablet
device does show up in the /proc input device description, so it is getting
defined).

I suspect I need to do something to explicitly fix the xorg.conf file to
use the evdev driver (or whatever it is called) and absolute cursor
positioning, but I am having a heck of a time find any example xorg.conf
file to try.

Is it actually supposed to be possible to make this work these days?
Anyone have a working xorg.conf from a fedora 8 HVM that demonstrates
correct mouse tracking in the vnc console?