[Fedora-xen] Problem with XEN

swethu bandaru swethu_bandaru at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 06:50:25 UTC 2008

Respected Sir,
            When we are trying to install a guest os by using xen in fedora6 I am using virt-install command and i have specified the following

What is the name of the VM ?guest1
How much RAM should be allocated in MB ?  200
What would you like to use as the diskpath ? /home/xenbox.img
What is the install location ?nfs:192.168.5.47:/home/fc6
In /home/fc6 folder we have the fc6 installation docs.
when i used xm list command we have found the guest os guest1 and its permission as -b-----
when we have given xm create -c guest1
then we got the errors
UNABLE TO READ FILE SYSTEM